Saturday, August 18, 2012

Goodbye EG, Hello Google

 The Eagle Gazette, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided to charge for people to read the online paper and my weekly blog.  Since I figured the majority of you were not going to pay to read my blog and look at my pictures, I'm moving to Google.
     I have been trying to "make hay while the sun is shining" before all of the tourists leave town.  That means doing book signings each night at Harborview (2 18 hole Putt-Putt courses, full driving range and an 18 hole lighted par 3 course)  I am also getting ready to do book signings at the 19th Hole at the The World Amateur Golf Tournament at the Convention Center in Myrtle Beach.  That will be the 27,28,29 & 30th of August. 
     Speaking of Harborview, on Sunday the 12th of August, I was doing my book signing and a family from Cleveland bought a book from me.  He asked where I was from in Ohio, I had a hat with OHIO STATE on it, and I said Lancaster.  It's a small world!  The gentleman I was talking to was the agent of Joey Ogilvie.  Isn't that a "hoot".
     The real estate market is still fairly flat and as usual, cash is king.  Come on down, we're dealin! See ya, Steve & Bev  My website - www.stevenmcmillen,com



No comments:

Post a Comment