Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving "at the beach"

     We spent Thanksgiving at our neighbors house.  It was very nice and we met some new friends.  There was more than enough to eat so, of course, I ate too much.  I spent much of the afternoon talking with Vic.  He is an artist and I can't wait to see some of his paintings.  We are both the same age and seem to have a lot in common.
     I e-mailed 4 self-publishing companies about my book and I an going to be very interested in seeing who gets back to me.  Since I am paying, I 'll bet I hear back from all 4. 
     A little bit about the book:  "Murder on the Front Nine"  set along the Grand Strand, is a tale of assassinations, black ops, corrupt politicians, Big Oil, the Columbian cocaine cartel and a treasure hunt, with a twist, off the SC coast.  Mickke D, ex-Green Beret, lets himself be pulled into an assassination investigation by 3 of his old Army buddies who he hasn't seen in over 15 years.  Bodies begin piling up, airplanes are blown up, buildings are burned down and Mickke D discovers that maybe one of his old buddies may not be as much of a friend as he once thought.
     Real Estate is still a great deal here "at the beach" so bring down some of that moldy money you have stashed away and invest it in a house or condo.  The return has to be better than what you're getting now.
     This is a great time to come "to the beach".  The weather is great, the beaches are empty and there are no lines at any restaurant.  I am including some beach pictures fopr y'all to enjoy.  See ya,  Steve






No comments:

Post a Comment